TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT
- 1. Call the police.
- 2. Ask for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- 3. Do not move your automobile unless instructed by police.
- 4. Collect personal and insurance information from all drivers involved in the accident.
- 5. Note the date, time and location of the accident.
- 6. Look for any witnesses and collect their names, telephone numbers and driver’s license numbers.
- 7. Do not admit any liability or fault.
- 8. Take pictures of any automobiles involved.
- 9. Do not make a deal with any insurance company.
- 10. Call The Paul Wilkinson Law Firm, LLC at 303.333.PAUL.
We are available weekdays, weekends and evenings. If you need a consultation at home or at the hospital, we will gladly come to you.
You pay no attorney fees unless we win your case, this means no out of pocket cost to you!